Your purchase will provide important support for SAQA's exhibitions,
publications, and outreach programs. For instance:
• This year we are traveling 10 exhibits, which will visit 17 venues
and be seen by well over 100,000 visitors.
• We are producing two print catalogs ("Transformations 09:
Reflections" and a joint catalog for "SAQA@20" and "A Sense of
Humor"), as well as a CD catalog for "Points of View." The catalogs
will be sent to participating artists, as well as to our collectors
and museums lists.
• We are publishing 4,000 copies of Portfolio 16 and mailing it to
collectors, galleries, museums, art consultants, and interior
designers, as well as selling it through Amazon and through quilt
• We hosted the "Art & Excellence" conference in conjunction with the
Opening for Quilt National. DVD's of the keynote speakers and panel
presentations (including the 2009 Quilt National Jurors panel) are now
• We will publish four information-
which are mailed to members and to our list of BFA/MFA textile programs.
I hope you'll bid early and often -- this is a chance to buy some
great artwork at a great price!
Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc.
CHECK OUT SAQA's Online Auction - http://www.saqa.
Auction starts September 10th at 2:00 Eastern